Ballygunge Centre (Main)
42, Ballygunge Place, Kolkata-700019
+91-33-24604200 / +91-9830194623
Working Hours- Monday to Saturday (5.00pm to 8.00pm)
Salt Lake Centre
FD-437, Sector-3, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106
Working Hours – Thursday to Saturday (5.00pm to 8.00pm)
- Good learning environment with spacious and air-conditioned classrooms.
- Training given by a panel of expert coaches headed by GM Dibyendu Barua and IM Neeraj Kumar Mishra.
- Tailor-made training material prepared according to the varying levels of the students.
- Weekly practice classes for practical application of the techniques taught.
- Practice tournaments held regularly for preparing the students for competitive tournaments.
- Internal assessments held at regular intervals, on the basis of which students are promoted to the next level.
- Elite groups for exceptionally talented students are formed to impart more rigorous coaching.
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes held for the elite group students to improve their stamina and concentration.
- Special camps conducted by Grandmasters and International Masters held before important tournaments.
- Scheme of monthly scholarships for the students based on their performance in the State and National level tournaments.
- Theoretical session: once a week of 90 minutes duration.
- Activity session: once a week of 60 minutes duration.